Wooly Bugger Fly Co. is building out its website to include articles and resources for fellow anglers. The articles will be highlighted in our monthly newsletter and listed on our website. With that said, we are seeking out guest bloggers/writers to partner with us. So if you have an article idea or you currently blog, this would be a great way to expand your reader base and exposure. All articles will include your name, short bio, and website link.
How to submit
You can submit your guest posts by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, a short bio (2 or 3 sentences), and your website link. This will be posted at the top of your article.
- Content has to relate to anything fly fishing that you will would benefit others (ie how to dead drift a midge, product review, that gear you for winter fishing, etc).
- It must be original content – not published anywhere else.
- Up to 2 links back to your site
- Short bio (2 or 3 sentences) and website link
- Feel free to link to your article once it’s published.
- Please include videos and/or pictures when applicable
- You can submit your article to social media sites.
- You are giving us permission to post your articles/blogs/reviews/videos on our site and highlighted in our newsletter.
Not all articles will be posted. Wooly Bugger Fly Co. reserves the right to select certain articles.
Connect with Us